Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Father's Day

We had to celebrate Father's Day with Ryan early this year because he left for Regionals on the Wednesday before. This year I took some photos of Brayden holding signs that said "I heart Daddy" and then framed them. It turned out super cute. The photos I took are below. The actual photos I framed are black and white but you get the idea. We missed him on Father's Day but it doesn't take away the fact that he is such a great dad and Brayden adores him and loves his daddy more than anything. It warms my heart every day to see them together and see Brayden's face light up every time he sees Ryan. They call each other "best friends". Love it. Since Ryan was out of town on Father's Day - it did allow me to spend the day with my daddy which was great. We went to brunch and then went over to Dad and Jackie's house and spend the whole day just relaxing and spending time together. Those days are rare but I still really enjoy them. I feel so blessed to have such a special and wonderful Dad.




No comments: