Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Soccer Game - Go Team Barcelona!

Brayden had his very first soccer game today. I was a bit nervous because his second practice he really wasn't into as much as the first one and the game today was scheduled at 2 right in the middle of naptime but he did great! I was really proud of him. It was pretty hot and he was tired by the end of it, but he got in there and ran hard and tried to get the ball. They all looked so cute running around. Granted they have only had two practices so they still aren't sure of what they are doing, but it was fun. I think he had fun too. When he was asked to sit out, he would look at me and ask when he could go in again. Then after it was all over he walked up to his coach and said "Hey Coach, See you on Monday!" So I think he's back in it. :) Go Team Barcelona.

Warming up.
A little nervous...

Pre-game talk


Sweet boy
He's #2, next week I will have to use a different lens -- to zoom in.





Post-game snack and drink.

Proud mommy!

No comments: