Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Recipes

I have made some really good recipes lately that I had to share. Found them via Pinterest, of course, my current favorite site right now. Click on the title of the recipe and it will take you to the source and recipe.

Brownie Peanut Butter Cups

These were divine. Nothing better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

Cream Cheese Banana Bread

I have tried a lot of banana bread recipes and this one is by far the best. I think its the cream cheese in the bread batter and there is a cinnamon sugary topping that takes it up a notch from the normal banana bread.

Poppyseed Chicken

I'm not a huge fan of casseroles, but last week I got lazy and made this recipe. It was delicious. Super easy and it makes a lot so you can eat for two nights. Ryan ate it up - he loved it which if the husband loves it, that is always a great sign :)

The Best Broccoli Ever!

Seriously, this is the best broccoli of your life. I am not a huge broccoli fan, but I will eat it because it is good for you. When I read the recipe, I would never have thought about roasting broccoli like you do asparagus, but try it, you will love it. The crispiness the roasting adds to the broccoli paired with the lemon zest and parmesan cheese makes you want to go back for seconds and thirds.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

courtney said...

those brownies and banana bread look amazing--i'll have to try!

i've been roasting broccoli for a while and my kids LOVE IT! it's by far their favorite vegetable.