Monday, January 9, 2012

Holiday Pinterest Projects

I think I have mentioned on this blog here how much I LOVE pinterest. It is probably one of the most genius websites ever created. I can spend hours looking at that site and how found so many sources of inspiration it really is unbelievable. It is almost getting embarrassing when I take a dish somewhere or do some sort of project when people ask "Where did you find that idea?" "Where can I get that recipe?" My friends are so tired of hearing my answer as Pinterest. If you haven't discovered it, you are missing out. I have fed my family, kept myself busy, fueled my creativity, found outfit/fashion ideas, all because of Pinterest. But enough of that... here are some of the projects I did over the holidays I found on Pinterest....

PRINTABLE ADVENT CALENDAR IRON-ON DECALS. (I put them on muslin bags and hung them with laundry clips and a twine rope).


PHOTO ORNAMENTS (Photos transferred to mini canvases - using modge podge)

HANDPRINT SNOWMEN (found this thanks to my friend Courtney Edwards :)

PHOTO CANVASES (My walls are not this lime green - not a good photo! )

No comments: