Wednesday, April 23, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!

It's hard to believe our little man is 6 months old on Friday. Brayden is changing so much on a daily basis. He is such a fun age. He smiles, laughs, and blows bubbles all of the time. We constantly are cracking up at the little things he does. He is getting close to being able to sit up. He wants to grab anything and everything close to him and put it in his mouth. No teeth yet but we are still waiting! Here are some recent photos:
Uncle David came for a visit. He is taking bottles like a champ now!
Me and my friend Grady. He didn't seem too interested in playing with me. He was tired. I know we will be playing before too long. :) I love my new teething toy Aunt Kamilia gave me.
I love this exercauser. I can play in it now all by myself.
Just waking up from a nap.
Chilling watching TV with Mommy.
Rolling around on the bed.
The wind swept hair look.
I love daddy's phone almost as much as he does. :)
Hanging with daddy.

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Julie, he's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love those eyes! Happy 6 Months!!!