Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girls Weekend to Colorado

Last weekend I went to Colorado for a girls weekend away. My friend Meredith's in-laws have a home outside of Winter Park and graciously let us stay there for the weekend. This has become an annual trip - last year was the first year - but I was unable to go last year because we were living in Ohio and I was pregnant. I was so glad I could go this year! About 8 of us went on the trip - all of these girls are lifetime friends. It was so nice to be able to catch up, hear about everyone's kiddos, laugh and reminisce about old memories and make new memories at the same time. Betsy made a fun video to share of photos that included high school, college, post-college, weddings and all of our kids. It truly showed how we have been through every life experience together. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I look forward to next year. Here are some photos from the weekend.....

Beautiful views of the mountains.
Another gorgeous view
We cooked yummy meals every night. It was nice and relaxing!
Celebrating Melanie's birthday.
Tracy and me after our spa day.
Tracy and me cooking dinner Saturday night.
Me and Nathalie. It was so good to see her! She came in from California.
Tracy and Caren smile for the camera.
Backyard view. (During the summer this is a golf course)
Lots of snow!
Beautiful home we stayed in for the weekend!

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

That trip looks so fun and relaxing! And, that home is gorgeous.