Saturday, August 2, 2008

EMILY IN TOWN!

Emily was in town a few weeks ago! Or should I say DR. EMILY was in town? Emily graduated this summer with her PhD in Psychology. She has worked so many years to complete this dream of hers - I am so proud of you Em! She is now going to work in New York for a hospital helping counsel children with cancer and their families. Sounds like a challenging job but one I know she can tackle. Growing up together I have always looked up to her because she always was miss smarty-pants. :) Anyways, she came in town to visit while she was on a month long vacation before she starts her new job. A few of us met over at Betsy's one afternoon to catch up. Emily took some pictures and sent them to me so I thought I would post some of them. There are some cute ones. It was great to see you Emily - hope to see you again soon. xoxo

Emily with Brayden - he looks like a tired one.
Alis and Grady. Don't ya just love those cheeks of his? I just want to squeeze 'em :)
Bets and Jackson
Meredith and Lauren
Grady having some fun in the exercauser.
The pirate.
TROUBLE.... :)
William wanted Brayden to have some of his dinner - clearly Brayden obliged.
The girls + Brayden.
All of us with our kiddos. It's still surreal to see us with babies :) What a crew! Oops looks like we are missing Grady! He must have still been playing in the exercauser.

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Blankets in crib....when ryan started standing up in the crib, i took him out of his sleep sack. I think that was around eight months. I can't remember if that is the main reason why i stopped the sleep sak, or not. But, I think it is. Actually, it may have been when he outgrew his, and i just decided it was time.

Shoot, wish I could remember exactly when. I'm going to go look back in my blog to see.

But, I know that I did it when I felt in the "clear" with the whole SIDS thing.