Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FAREWELL KING TUT



My tenure with the Tutankhamun exhibition ended this past weekend. The show went out with a bang as we were sold out from Friday until Sunday evening. In the 34 hours we were open (yes that included the overnight hours!) it never slowed down. The final numbers were about 47,000 people came through the exhibit in three days. Overall we had well over 600,000 come through the entire run. WOW!

The past 8 months have been challenging and fun and I enjoyed it immensely. I worked with so many amazing people and created many friendships. I will miss everyone very much. It really felt like we were all family by the time it was all said and done.

So now I am back to looking for a job but while on the job hunt I am looking forward to spending more time with Brayden and Ryan, enjoying the summer sun, and hopefully catching up with friends and family.

I posted a photo above of the Tut crew. As you can see it was a great bunch!

No comments: