Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Post is Long Overdue

Wow - it has been too long. Things have just seemed so hectic this year! Now that I am not working I finally had time to post some photos from the past few (ok, actually several) months.

Brayden is doing great -- getting bigger every day. Hard to believe he is over 19 months old now. It is fascinating how much he changes on a daily basis. I think in the past week his vocabulary has doubled. He picks up words so quickly. Momma, Daddy, airplane, car, juice, more, NO (that's a favorite), waa waa (water) to name a few. He has such a personality - I feel like we are cracking up at him all of the time. Right now he is really into cars - any kind of car - he wants it. Also, he is into lining things up one by one. Cars, wood blocks, etc. he will line them up on the coffee table and then move them (one by one!) to another spot in the house. He is meticulous about it and if one of us tries to touch anything he gets very upset. Is he picking up Ryan's organizational skills??? :)

I am enjoying the summer having Brayden full time again. Still looking for a job. Ryan is now full into the summer soccer season getting his teams ready for Regionals and Nationals. We are looking forward to going to South Carolina at the end of the summer with our friends Andrea and Caleb and their little boy Colin. Can't wait for a week at the beach!

So here are several pics to enjoy -- they start with the most recent. Next post will be sooner - I hope :)








Memorial Day Parade







Popsicle Time - he loved it but it was a mess.

Here is an example of lining his cars up....
Bed Head - just got up from a nap...


Too many cars to choose from - so overwhelming...
Got into the toilet paper...

Easter morning


Got into Mommy's Necklaces


I love this picture - so precious...
Day at Arboretum






2 comments:

courtney said...

hi julie--i found your blog through FB (i think). you definitely should post more often!! brayden is such a doll!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Hey there!!!!!! I LOVE these new pics....it's about time! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't responded to your message you sent me on facebook. I haven't been on in over a month. I got a virus, and my computer was sending out the virus to others, so I decided to stay off for awhile. E-mail me at simsslp@yahoo.com.