Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter week was busy and fun-filled. Thursday morning started the weekend off early with an easter egg hunt at Brayden's school. Ryan and I both went to see him hunt for eggs for the first time. He picked up a bunch of eggs and had a smile on his face the whole time. We are loving watching him enjoy school so much. The rest of the weekend was filled with family getting to spend lots of time with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! Here are pics from the holiday weekend:
EASTER EGG HUNT at SCHOOL

Brayden waiting for the green light to hunt eggs.


Daddy watching Brayden put eggs in his basket.


And he's off! (I think his basket is as big as he is :)




Found a bag of cheez-its! His favorite!


He loved seeing what treats were in each of his eggs.

Pic with Daddy.


Pic with my boy. Look at his big smile.
SATURDAY - DYEING EGGS!

Saturday night I decided to try and dye eggs with B. I personally had not dyed eggs in a long time. It was really fun! Look at his expression: this is what he does now when I say "Smile!" Quite animated, eh?


He got into it! Could he be creative like his mommy?


Watching them turn colors...


I love his concentration. Very serious.

Again, the smile :)


Looking at his finished product - he was quite proud!
SUNDAY - EASTER DINNER at NANNY and PAPA's

Easter egg hunt!










Oooh...M&M's...had to take a break to stuff his mouth.



Look at his loot!

Those blue eyes :)








Family photo!

Don't usually get him to stop and take a pic with me very often!

Waiting for dinner I came outside to see this...my dad playing with Brayden and his trains.
Definitely a Kodak moment.




So glad Spring is here! Hope everyone had a wonderful blessed day.

1 comment:

Michelle, Jacob, Logan and Jack said...

Great pictures Julie! It is amazing to see how much he has turned into a cute little boy! I am so surprised at how fast they lose the 'baby' look and move onto the 'little person' look. It makes me sad...time goes so fast!