Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big Changes in Sleepyland

This weekend was a big weekend in the Higginbotham household. Brayden got his first very own big bed to sleep in. We took the crib down on Saturday morning (honestly, with me fighting back tears) and then Ryan and his dad went to pick up his new bed. We set it up and re-arranged his new room to look brand new. He loves it and has slept great in it so far. It is hard to believe in a few weeks he will turn 3 and is now sleeping in a normal bed. What happened to my little baby? He has grown so fast. I will say though, he is still a sweetheart and is growing into such a smart and charming kid. Everything that comes out of his mouth makes me smile. First I put one photo I could find of what his room looked like before and then what his new room looks like with his new bed:

BEFORE

AFTER: (We ordered a duvet cover for him - it hasn't come in yet)







No comments: