Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Denver Trip

Ryan and I got to go on a weekend trip to Denver together a few weeks ago. One of Ryan's best friends got married at Red Rocks Country Club outside of Denver. It was so nice to getaway just the two of us and also get out of the Texas heat for a few days. This was the first trip Ryan and I have taken together without Brayden since he was born! It was the first trip for me to be away from Brayden for more than one night since he was 5 1/2 months old. He stayed a few nights with my dad and Jackie and then Ryan's parents one night - he had a great time with both sets of grandparents so I don't think he missed us a bit. I enjoyed getting away for a little bit and getting some time with Ryan especially since he has been so busy this summer. Denver was beautiful and of course, the weather was awesome. Here are a few pics:




No comments: