Thursday, July 24, 2008

9 months old!

Hard to believe our little one is 9 months old! Before we know it we will be celebrating Brayden's 1st birthday. I didn't take very many photos this month. We have been crazy busy. But here are a few I did take. Enjoy!

Peek a boo!
He loves playing in the curtains...
and looking out the window.
He has started this smiling thing where he squints his eyes. It's pretty cute!
Check out his two teeth!

Gone are the days he is interested in baby toys. No-- now he is only interested in what is on the coffee table: home phone, cell phones, remote, newspaper. (I know, I know - I need to put all of it away and out of reach so it's not tempting for him)
And it usually ends up in the mouth...
Nighty-night! See ya next month!
Jenn and Travis came over yesterday -- I had to post this sweet photo of baby Travis sleeping on my bed. He looks like such a sweetie pie.

3 comments:

Slaughter Fam CEO said...

So cute! and so crazy what a difference 8 months can be - a sleepy bundle and a wide-awake cell phone muncher! Thanks for sharing!

Tootle Family said...

Happy 9 Months!!!! He's growing up soooo much. Both our boys have so much hair! Love it.

michele said...

Hey-oh! What a big boy. I think a playdate is in order. We love you! Michele, Chris & Dillon xoxox