Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Haircut!

We got Brayden his first real hair cut this week! We had cut his hair a few times ourselves but it had gotten so long we decided to try one of those kiddie cut places. She did an awesome job. Brayden did GREAT. We were shocked how calm and still he was. Occasionally he would get a little ruffled but for the most part he did so good. We were proud of him. We did not get any pictures of the actual "cut" because they had this little car he sat in and the straps weren't small enough for him so I had to hold him and Ryan was nervous about how it was going to turn out. We will get pictures next go 'round. Anyways, I posted a few photos below of the end result. Also I am posting a few pics showing our little "fearless wonder" - he wants to pull himself to a standing position to pretty much anything he can come in contact with. He really has no fear - which is scary for us. No turning our back to him anymore.

Happy 4th of July!!!






4 comments:

Jennifer Dawkins said...

I LOVE his stylin' haircut! Too cute.

Nana Smith said...

Oh my gosh! What a great haircut...the first picture is hysterical...the rest are really cute! What a big boy. Love you, Brayden. Nana and Poppy

Jackie Curry said...

Is that a cute kid, or what??!!! We love you Brayden! Mimi & Pappy

Tootle Family said...

Oh, I love his haircut! We just had ryan buzzed. I was so sad b/c he wasn't my little baby anymore. I'm loving it now though.

LOVE his hair!