Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Visitors Today!

Jenn and her baby boy Travis came over for a visit today. He is 4 weeks old today! I was super impressed she is doing so well getting out and about already. I know how great it feels to get out for a little while when they are so young - you start to get cabin fever. It was great to see them both. Travis is so sweet - he slept most of the time. Thought I would share a few pics from the day below:


Little angel sleeping away...



I miss this stage... it goes away too quickly! He is so peaceful...



And here we have crazy Mr. Man... he was very interested in Travis. I think he wanted to pat pat his little friend -- we had to watch him to make sure he didn't pounce on him.



Sweet photo of Mommy and Travis

1 comment:

Jennifer Dawkins said...

Awh...we had a great time today too! It'll be so fun when they can play together!